The Address Book allows you to add or import contacts from other e-mail programs and edit contact information. In order to send e-mails from the system or monitor/track responses in Follow-ups, the contact must be listed in your Address Book. Any Donors who have sponsored you and were not originally in your Address Book will be automatically added to your Address Book.
How do I?
• Get my contacts into the Address Book?
• Add contacts into the Address Book directly from my email account?
• Manually add contacts to my Address Book?
• Import contacts into the Address Book?
• Export contacts from:
• Export contacts from another e-mail program?
• Edit contact details?
• Export contacts from the Address Book?
• Send e-mail to contacts in my Address Book?
Glossary for the Address Book Table:
• Definitions for column headers